Shipping beer cheese is tricky business. We have established the following shipping guidelines to ensure that you receive the freshest, most delicious beer cheese you’ve ever tasted. Keep in mind when shipping to warm locations or during warm times of the year, you will most likely need to overnight your package.
A NOTE ABOUT SHIPPING COSTS
To ensure freshness of our delicious beer cheese, we ship every order in a reusable insulated cooler with cold gel packs to refrigerate the beer cheese while it’s on its way to you. Part of the cost of shipping your order from our restaurant (Hall’s On the River) in Winchester, Kentucky is for this insulated packaging. Delivery rates vary, but are based on weight and location. And while it isn’t cheap, we have worked hard to keep our shipping costs as low as possible.
TIP: Shipping costs for a 3-Pack, 4-Pack, 6-Pack or 12-Pack are often the same or just slightly more than shipping one or two tubs of Hall’s Snappy Beer Cheese.
WHEN WILL YOU SHIP MY BEER CHEESE?
We typically only ship orders out on Monday or Tuesday to avoid having our product sitting in a warm warehouse for an extended period of time. We do this to make sure your beer cheese arrives as fresh as it was when it left our restaurant. If you place an order on Wednesday or later, please expect a small delay in getting your order out to you.
For overnight orders we will ship Monday through Friday to ensure that you receive your order in a timely fashion.
OTHER IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTES
- The customer is responsible for providing the correct shipping address and contact phone number. We do not ship to P.O. boxes. Rerouting or resending the package can result in additional charges.
- Be 100% sure that your shipping address is correct. Our carriers charge for address corrections.
- As we are shipping a perishable product, there are things that come up from time to time. We want you to receive the freshest, most delicious product possible. If you are unhappy with what you received, it is important to remember that we are not responsible for the following:
- Foul, rough, severe weather, and/or acts of god (earthquakes, tsunamis, snow storms, etc.).
- Incorrect shipping address. We guarantee shipment to the address provided.
- Unopened shipments. Our boxes are clearly marked as perishable items and we ensure our product is packed properly. As with any dairy product, it must be refrigerated upon receipt.
- No available recipient. Please make sure that someone will be able to receive the delivery in a timely matter. Providing the recipient’s phone number is always helpful. Please make sure that your recipient will be in town on the date that your order is due to arrive.